Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello!

Ahhh, blogging.

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but this is my first ever blog post! (yay! :D) For anyone who is actually interested, I will say here and now that I plan to remain anonymous.

Why after the jump!




Well, I honestly did not know whether that jump actually worked or not, but I'm glad you're here. :)
Anyway, going back to the original matter... anonymity. Some might say that I am a coward for choosing to withhold my identity. Maybe I just am. But here are my reasons for doing so.

1. Bias, bias, bias.

Regardless of how we want to eliminate it, I believe we can never do so.  

"Oh that blogger is an 18-year old kid!" 
"Oh that blogger is a 40-year old mom!"


I don't want to give my blog a "kid" or "mommy" or any other image because I am just really a random person who will post random stuff in this blog. Maybe throughout the course of this blog we might get to know each other better but I don't want to give any first impressions. :P

Another reason for this is...

2. Censorship

Ok. Now you're maybe going "What the...?" but it's really more of me wanting to be able to fully express what I want without having to think about who might see it. The veil of anonymity protects me from such so I do not have to answer to anyone.

Note: No, I am not planning on doing anything illegal here.  I also do not plan on posting anything offensive, at least not intentionally. Apologies in advance if I do.

3. "Randomness"

If you have not yet noticed by now, I am really a random person. In this blog I plan to write about anything interesting. So don't expect a cooking blog or a gaming blog or something like that. One post I might be writing about travel, the next a short romantic story.


The fun of it really is that you won't know what to expect. I hope I will be able to entertain you or at least help you pass your time by posting something interesting. I won't tell what's in store for you. You just have to find out. haha.

'til the next post. See you! :)



cute image of minion is not mine. all rights belong to their respective owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment